2005-03-23

2 hours

Tonight  I stopped by the hangar again to trim up the rear triangular pieces to the exact size. I wasn’t there long! Then once I got home, I put them onto the main body of the console. Here’s one held in place with temporary screws and clamps.

Next up was the front upper piece. I made a block to suport the sides and cut it to size so that it would seat nicely in the main body of the console. Looks like it’s working out well. It’s taking a lot of time though. Here’s another end of night progress shot. It’s time for bed!

You may also like...

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *